This course combines lecture materials and hands-on labs throughout to make sure that you are prepared to be successful in your working environment as a CCNA Security.
Duration: Five days
For network engineers who need to increase their value to employers and stay current with advances in networking knowledge of a CCNA Security.
The course outline is as follows:
- Introduction to Network Security Principles
- Network Attack Methodologies
- Symmetric and Asymmetric Encryption
- Securing Administrative Access to Cisco Routers
- Configuring AAA on a Cisco Router
- Implementing Secure Management and Reporting
- Security Audits and One step Lock Down
- Firewall Technologies
- Configuring Cisco IOS Zone-Based Policy Firewall
- Site-to-Site VPNs
- Configuring IPsec on a Site-to-Site VPN Using Cisco SDM
- Network Security Using Cisco IOS IPS
- IPS Technologies
- Configuring Cisco IOS IPS Using Cisco SDM
- LAN, SAN, Voice, and Endpoint Security Overview
- Network Systems Security (SANS, Voice & Infrastructure)
- Mitigating Layer 2 Attacks
CCNA Security Live Online
5 Day CCNA Security Bootcamp
Live Online Courses give you the flexibility and cost effective way to attend a live training event from the comfort of your own home or office. Login and participate in the course with other online participants and students attending the course in person.